We are looking for a passionate Junior/Midlevel Front-end Developer to join our talented team in Barcelona. Someone who enjoys new technical and creative challenges and strives to push the boundaries.
You express genuine curiosity about what is happening in the interactive industry and have a strong interest in trying new techniques, explore innovative solutions and turn new impressions into great work. You are self-motivated; development is a passion, not just a job. You like to try out new things and are willing to pass your knowledge to others. You take pride in producing work to the highest quality standards.
It is crucial that you know how to combine both the technical and creative aspects of the trade. As you will be working closely not only with developers but also with both motion graphic designers and creatives. Since cooperation plays a leading part in B-Reel’s projects it is important that you are group oriented and a true team player with good communication skills.
If you’re excited to partner with others across various offices and want to disrupt the market with an outstanding product, B-Reel could be an excellent place for you.
- Work with teams of Creatives, Producers, and other Developers to build and maintain an exceptional products and projects
- Help team to understand technical opportunities and limitations
- Solve problems through debugging and troubleshooting
- Learn and enhance an existing code base
- HTML5 (Canvas/WebGL/WebAudio API/Etc)
- Version control systems (Git)
- Object oriented design and programming
- Good skills in analysis and conceptual design
- Ability to adapt and learn in a fast paced environment
- Strong debugging principles and perseverance
- Team player with good communication skills who is comfortable collaborating with people from all types of creative/ technical backgrounds
- Proficient in English
- Be creative and curious to learn new technologies and push limits
- Bachelor in Computer Science (or closely related)
- Experience with Back-end development: PHP, Node.js, Python or similar
- Experience with Mobile development: iOS, Unity or Android
- Knowledge of design/animation process and familiarity with its tools