Published a month ago · Barcelona office
B-Reel Barcelona is looking for a creative and structured Producer to join our expanding team – someone that is very organized, a great communicator and have a creative eye with attention to detail.
The role will have a strong focus on supporting the Brand Manager in world-class Content Productions (both Film and Photo) in the Luxury Fashion business. An interest in producing digital products and experiences is a plus.
- Manage projects from planning through to delivery. Using an agile approach; develop project scope documents, schedules and project requirement documents.
- Resource planning. Assess each project’s needs, identify the skills necessary and define the team. Coordinate resource booking with the Brand Manager or HoP.
- Team management. Implement project management tools and methodologies most relevant for each project. Track and communicate project milestones and progress to team members and ultimately responsible for on-time delivery.
- Manage third-party vendors. Gather estimates, negotiate rates and monitor the quality of output for consultants, contractors and product vendors.
- Identify and manage risks. Throughout a project, foresee potential problems and proactively work towards a solution, bringing in the right people to help solve each issue.
- Budget management. Create project budgets and monitor and billing activity and the financial health of projects as part of the effort to ensure profitability.
- Actively work to maximize the efficiency; quality and profitability of each project.
- Producers are also responsible for having a positive attitude and ensuring a healthy work environment.
- 2-4 years of agency or production company experience with demonstrated success in producing projects
- Experience with Content Production for Luxury/Fashion brands
- Experience in managing campaigns internationally
- Excellent English level, both written and oral.
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organised ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999 working with clients like Google, Nike, Gorillaz or LVMH. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency, growing even during the current pandemic times thanks to our fast adapter culture and focus on digital communication and products.
Barcelona is a small, relatively young (7 years) studio in the Group. Right now, we are taking all COVID-19 safety recommendations and we are WFH but our fantastic office is located in Poble Nou district. A formerly industrial area that has become the perfect place for tech innovation businesses and new start-ups.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—January 29th, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.