Published a month ago · Barcelona office
B-Reel Barcelona is looking for a dynamic and creative Designer to join our expanding team – someone that has a passion for the details and feels comfortable in both designing sites and experiences but also has some Art Direction interest.
The role has two focus areas:
- Designing world-class digital products, sites and experiences for a wide variety of international clients.
- Growing Art Direction skills to be able to create mood boards and treatments for Content film and Photo Productions in the Luxury Fashion business.
Design is a central discipline at B-Reel and is core to everything we do. Designers develop and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions to our client’s business problems. Designers are constantly looking for opportunities to bring innovative ideas to every project.
Our design output spans a wide spectrum from functional applications (like apps and websites, where usability is at the center) to expressive visuals (such as art direction on films and related mediums, where visual impact is the focus). For this reason, it’s important that Designers are passionate and knowledgeable about a range of formats, and curious about new technologies, trends, channels and experiences.
- Ability to produce cutting edge creative and exceptional design work.
- Visually bring ideas to life by creating digital designs, including typography, composition, interface, logos, icons, etc. for various platforms.
- Equally talented with design skills and tech-savviness.
- Strong knowledge of visual/interactive/motion design foundation, tools and trends.
- Sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines as well as presenting to clients.
- Art Direction knowledge as being able to create mood boards and treatments for content productions.
- Strong conceptual thinker with the ability to kick off a project with new and interesting concepts and lead the project to final execution.
- Collaborative and open to constructive feedback with an awareness of how and when to defend design choices.
- At least 2 years of experience with demonstrated success in creating meaningful designs.
- Background or interest in Content Production for Luxury/Fashion brands.
- Excellent English level, comfortable with doing presentations to clients and other members of the team.
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organised ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999 working with clients like Google, Nike, Gorillaz or LVMH. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency, growing even during the current pandemic times thanks to our fast adapter culture and focus on digital communication and products.
Barcelona is a small, relatively young (7 years) studio in the Group. Right now, we are taking all COVID-19 safety recommendations and we are WFH but our fantastic office is located in Poble Nou district. A formerly industrial area that has become the perfect place for tech innovation businesses and new start-ups.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—November 21st, 2020
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.