Published 13 days ago · Barcelona office
B-Reel Barcelona is looking for a dynamic and tech-savvy Producer to join our expanding team – someone with experience in creating and maintaining world-class digital products and experiences including software development.
The role has two main focus areas:
- Managing and empowering internal creative and technology teams to create and constantly evolve world-class digital products and experiences.
- Being the client partner and interfacing with any 3rd parties involved in the production process.
We are looking for individuals who have an understanding of the whole production process and experience in software production in a wide range of formats including web, apps or mixed reality.
A considerable part of your work can revolve around the product development of Luxury Fashion e-comm, maintaining current builds and creating new engaging functionalities using the latest technologies - and also producing campaigns, websites, and special projects that can vary from AR experiences to Instagram filters.
Our Barcelona office has a strong focus on tech innovation, but an interest in content production will be a plus. Please note: we are not looking for Producers with only film or motion experience.
- Manage projects from planning through to delivery. Using an agile approach; develop project scope documents, schedules and project requirement documents.
- Be the client’s partner. Promote trust and collaboration in our working relationships. Manage scope, client expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Resource planning. Assess each project’s needs, identify the skills necessary and define the team. Coordinate resource booking with the other producers or DoP.
- Team management. Implement project management tools and methodologies most relevant for each project. Track and communicate project milestones and progress to team members and ultimately responsible for on-time delivery.
- Manage third-party vendors. Gather estimates, negotiate rates and monitor the quality of output for consultants, contractors and product vendors.
- Identify and manage risks. Throughout a project, foresee potential problems and proactively work towards a solution, bringing in the right people to help solve each issue.
- Budget management. Create project budgets and monitor billing activity and the financial health of projects as part of the effort to ensure profitability.
- Actively work to maximize the efficiency; quality and profitability of each project.
- Producers are also responsible for having a positive attitude and ensuring a healthy work environment.
- At least 3 years of experience with demonstrated success in managing digital projects.
- Experience or interest in long-term software productions (i.e. e-commerce or apps).
- Experience in collaborative project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Asana, Clubhouse and others.
- Excellent English level: we use English as our official language at work, so you need to be fluent and comfortable with it during meetings, presentations and also writing documents.
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organised ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999 working with clients like Google, Nike, Gorillaz or LVMH. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency, growing even during the current pandemic times thanks to our fast adapter culture and focus on digital communication and products.
Barcelona is a small, relatively young (7 years) studio in the Group. Right now, we are taking all COVID-19 safety recommendations and we are WFH but our fantastic office is located in Poble Nou district. A formerly industrial area that has become the perfect place for tech innovation businesses and new start-ups.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—January 11th, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.