Product Strategy Director
Published 2 months ago · Los Angeles office
B-Reel Los Angeles is on an ambitious journey to become a globally recognized product design studio in terms of output, perception by clients and potential employees.
Creating work that matters and impacts culture (for the better) is at the core of our strategy. We believe that good work leads to more work and this has been a constant philosophy over the last 20 years. Stubbornly independent and deliberately lean, we have four nimble offices with one shared culture to create the most interesting experiences in the world.
In our Los Angeles office we have been leading some of our most important client relationships, designing and developing digital products, services and experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Our output includes: product strategy, ideation and prototyping, product development, launches and releases.
More and more top brands are looking to side with the B-Reel ethos - our tech and innovation hunger, our cultural savvy and our commitment to craft across everything we do - and we are looking to grow our team of world-class talent. We’re seeking someone excited to help shape and lead our growing team.
You are a passionate and experienced Product Strategy Director. Experience in product design, software and/or digital development, is essential.
As a Product Strategy Director, you are expected to manage the lifecycle of our relationships with clients, helping shape products through their full life cycle from concept through to launch and optimization.
You must be self managing, a great communicator and motivator and have the ability to build strong, resilient relationships with internal teams and external clients.
- Partner with clients to understand business objectives and user behaviors.
- Conduct research and synthesize insights into and product vision and roadmap.
- Provide business driven perspectives as a framework for teams.
- Ability to propose KPIs, validate and analyze results and provide recommendations for product evolution.
- Identify account growth opportunities and work alongside the creative teams to develop propositions to extend our work in line with B-Reel’s ambitions.
- Run pitches and new business proposals working closely with the Head of Production, MD, CD.
Experience and Must Haves:
- At least 8+ years experience in digital product design and development with a minimum of 2+ years in a senior/director level role.
- Experience building audience growth and user acquisition.
- A growth mind-set and inherent desire to push things forward and make them happen.
- A skilled, creative and confident presenter and negotiator
- A creative eye, deep understanding of tech and passion for quality are a must.
A few Perks:
- Five Paid Free Fridays annually (in addition to yearly paid time off)
- All inclusive Health Insurance where B-Reel covers 85%
- Wellness Wednesday every other week, which includes reduced workday and monthly budget for wellness activities
- Yearly Education allowance
- Paid Parental Leave according to Parental Pledge
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999.
We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: the most interested people make the most interesting things. B-Reel has studios in four cities. Besides Los Angeles we are in New York, Stockholm and Barcelona. Our fantastic office is located in DTLA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Deadline—January 20th, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.