Senior Producer - Temp to Perm
Published 12 days ago · Los Angeles office
B-Reel LA are looking for a passionate and experienced Producer to join our team.
B-Reel LA is focused on the design and engineering of digital products. We think holistically about the product we’re creating, and why people would choose to use it. Our output spans a wide spectrum of platforms encompassing web design, mobile apps, UX/UI design, product development, research, visual design, prototyping, experience design, installations, mixed reality and identity design.
Experience in a client facing role managing product design, software and/or digital development, is essential.
As a Producer at B-Reel, you are expected to be self managing, a great communicator and motivator and have the ability to build strong, resilient relationships with internal teams and external clients. A creative eye, deep understanding of tech and passion for quality are a must.
- Manage projects from planning through to delivery. Using an agile approach; develop project scope documents, schedules and product requirement documents.
- Be the client’s partner. Promote trust and collaboration in our working relationships. Manage scope, client expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Identify and manage risks. Throughout a project, foresee potential problems and proactively work towards a solution, bringing in the right people to help solve each issue.
- Manage third party vendors. Gather estimates, negotiate rates, and monitor quality of output for consultants, contractors and product vendors.
- Budget management. Create project budgets, monitor billing activity and track the financial health of projects.
- Actively work to maximize the efficiency; quality and profitability of each project.
- Assess each project’s needs and implement project management tools, methodologies and best practices most suited to the project and client.
- Run pitches and new business proposals working closely with the Head of Production, MD, CD.
A few perks for permanent employees:
- Five Paid Free Fridays annually (in addition to yearly paid time off)
- All inclusive Health Insurance where B-Reel covers 85%
- Wellness Wednesday every other week, which includes reduced workday and monthly budget for wellness activities
- Yearly Education allowance
- Paid Parental Leave according to Parental Pledge
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999.
We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: the most interested people make the most interesting things. B-Reel has studios in five cities. Besides Los Angeles we are in New York, Stockholm, Barcelona and Berlin. Our fantastic office is located in DTLA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Deadline—December 12th, 2020
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.