Published a month ago · New York office
We’re B-Reel — an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999.
Our simple belief is that interesting wins in today’s cluttered world, and as such it’s our job to make work that goes beyond tablestake. To create brand stories that become part of culture; unexpected innovations that light up experiences; activations that build fame and communities.
The New York office is ready for a step change. New beautiful office space in DUMBO, a strong core team, and more interesting client opportunities than ever. It feels like Covid-19 has fast fwd the development of the industry’s needs in our direction. More and more top brands are looking to take advantage of the B-Reel secret sauce - our commitment to tech and innovation; our cultural aptitude, and our commitment to craft across all media.
We are not your run of the mill agency, we are a group of craft hungry outliers helping companies around the globe become interesting to talk about and their product interesting to use.
B-Reel New York is looking for a dynamic Brand Director to join our expanding team – someone with excellent client skills, who can help expand and grow our portfolio of brand partners, including Google, LVMH, Hyundai, Afterpay.
- Develop healthy relationships with existing clients by providing business driven ideas that position B-Reel as a strategic and creative partner;
- Provide direction to the internal team in regards to client business priorities, project briefings and presentations, strategic and creative reviews, cost and scope proposals;
- Demonstrate that we are always thinking ahead for our client’s business, by constantly evaluating our level of B-Reel service and by providing proactive thought leadership on future initiatives;
- Establish a clear framework for the creative partnership, outlinings ways of working, key client needs and areas of support;
- Develop thoughtful business proposals that outline B-Reel’s unique approach to specific projects, including recommendations for team structure, timing, staffing, budget and deliverables;
- Look for opportunities to extend B-Reel’s influence with existing clients through developing and executing strategies to unlock different business units or geographies;
- Interface with Project Director, Brand Managers and Producers around the production side of the business;
- Develop and execute strategies that position B-Reel as a strategic and creative partner with potential and new clients, leading to business opportunities;
- Partner with the Managing Director and finance to drive the overall financial health of the account;
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the management team in regards to: Sustained and meaningful client engagement; New business opportunities and B-Reel service offering; and Optimizing performance across the B-Reel business and client accounts.
- At 7+ years of agency experience, preferably within a full service agency;
- Demonstrated success in creating long term client relationships and business growth with senior brand leadership (CMO, CEO, VPs, Directors of Brand/Marketing etc);
- Preferably experience working across a variety of categories, fintech experience a plus;
- You are: interested in culture, new technologies and the world around you, entrepreneurial, tenacious, with strong communication skills and fast on your feet.
- Paid Family Leave According to Parental Pledge.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- All inclusive health insurance covered at 85%.
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Education Stipend.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—November 20th, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.