Published a month ago · New York office
We are on an ambitious journey to become a Top 10 agency in terms of output, perception by clients and potential employees.
As part of our evolution, we have moved away from short term goals towards a client focus, where we treat our client’s business as if it were our own. The trust built from long term, strategic partnerships allows us to access bigger creative opportunities, which in turn drives our business.
We are looking to develop our producer team structure in the NYC team to drive more collaboration and agile client solutions across the team.
The Project Director will be responsible for supporting our business and creative goals within our NYC office.
The role has three focus areas:
- Working at least 50% delivering project work for our clients, creating meaningful connections with both potential and existing clients in a wide variety of businesses.
- Managing the production teams to raise the bar with our most important client relationships or opportunities.
- Contribute to the overall culture, raising issues and helping the overall team dynamic improve towards our goals.
- Involved in all project kick off meetings to help determine team strategy, milestones, scope of work and production schedule.
- Create and manage project timelines and scoping to ensure projects are completed efficiently, on time and within budget.
- Develop a network of production specialists and vendors to support the various project needs from content to interactive/digital to integrated campaigns.
- Oversee quality control across all workstreams, ensuring our creative output is delivered to the level of craftsmanship we pride ourselves on and are known to deliver.
- Partner with Brand Directors to develop working relationships with clients on a regular basis, ensuring clients' understanding of each project and satisfaction with the production processes.
- Help build, develop and encourage new processes for our internal team in order to accommodate expansion of the company services and the new types of work we bring in.
- Interface with senior leadership team to drive our client focus across the team.
- Be a skilled, creative and confident presenter and negotiator.
Requirements and Must-haves
- At least 7 years of project management experience in digital advertising and marketing.
- Expertise in building scopes of work, project plans, burn reports and navigating vendor, partner and contractor agreements.
- Experience with managing medium-to-large scale digital and film projects from scope to delivery.
- Detail oriented, Passionate, committed and driven with a desire to learn
- A growth mind-set and inherent desire to push things forward and make them happen.
- A clear passion for technology and storytelling.
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999 working with clients like Google, Nike, Gorillaz or LVMH.
We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency, growing even during the current pandemic times thanks to our fast adapter culture and focus on digital communication and products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
A few Perks:
- Paid Family leave according to Parental Pledge.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan.
- All Inclusive Health Insurance covered at 85%.
- Wellness Wednesdays.
Deadline—February 5th, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.