Published 3 months ago · New York office
The New York office is ready for a step change. New beautiful office space in DUMBO, a strong core team, and more interesting client opportunities than ever. It feels like Covid-19 has fast fwd the development of the industry’s needs in our direction. More and more top brands are looking to take advantage of the B-Reel secret sauce - our commitment to tech and innovation; our cultural aptitude, and our commitment to craft across all media.
At B-Reel we believe in a culture where you’re interested in the world, people and culture around you. We believe that failure is sometimes a way to learn new things. Failure is part of trying out the unknown and new. We believe that everyone should feel welcome, heard and valued regardless of cultural background, race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, or disability. We believe in people that are self leaders and do what needs to be done even though it might not be stated in your work description.
We are not your run of the mill agency, we are a group of idea-driven, craft hungry outliers helping companies around the globe become interesting to talk about and their product interesting to use.
- A senior creative at B-Reel is a conceptual, strategic thinker and a collaborative team player. You are an excellent storyteller and presenter and articulate your ideas succinctly and compellingly.
- You’ll be joining our fast-paced team of creatives, designers, strategists and technologists who you’ll collaborate with to concept, develop, and present interesting new ideas and concepts.
- Your day-to-day will vary from developing concepts for our brand partners to producing exciting work from commercial to installation and web experiences. We don’t believe in one right answer, at B-Reel your ideas can take on any shape.
- As the senior creative we expect you to be an outstanding mentor to the juniors and interns on the team as we together thrive to nurture young talent.
Requirements and Must-Haves
- You are solution-oriented, driven and enjoy the challenge of pushing work forward. Curious about finding new and innovative solutions. Can work autonomously but also collaborate across teams.
- 6+ years experience working at a creative agency, or similar environment.
- You have created global campaigns, initiatives and experiences from discovery through deployment and understand how to concept and produce campaigns across a range of client categories.
- You have a great understanding of current culture, social trends and emerging technologies.
- You can confidently present and sell your work to clients.
- You and a positive influence on our culture and you are excited to help grow the team.
- Paid Family Leave According to Parental Pledge.
- 401K retirement Plan.
- All inclusive health insurance covered at 85%.
- Wellness Wednesdays.
- Education Stipend.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—September 3rd, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.