Senior Producer - Temp to Perm
Published 3 months ago · New York office
B-Reel is on an ambitious journey to be a top 10 agency globally in terms of our creative output and our perception by both clients and employees. We believe we are one of the best positioned agencies in the modern world of communication and technology innovation.
B-Reel New York is focused on developing innovation in brand communication. We are looking for a dynamic and creative Producer to join our expanding team – someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and a thorough business understanding.
The role of the Producer is to be a leading force in our business, by providing our clients with exceptional service, and empowering our teams to create world class work. We are not looking for traditional producers or suits, but individuals who have a point of view on the world and burning ambition to challenge the status quo.
With the current climate, we are not able to plan too far into the future, so this role will be temporary with a view to extending if the world continues to switch back on.
- Be ultimately responsible for the production of client projects in terms of budgeting, planning, team resourcing and securing a successful outcome in terms of process and result
- Develop positive relationships with our clients, be their partner by promoting trust and collaboration with a focus on client retention and growth
- Be the primary project lead with clients, managing their expectations and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise between the client and internal teams, reporting directly to the EP
- Create and maintain robust administrative systems and adhere scrupulously to existing ones
- Be responsible for providing a solid foundation of paperwork for the team, set up and negotiate scopes, proposals and timelines
- Forecast and track client accounts and project metrics
- Interfacing with Brand Directors when necessary, providing them direction in regards to project needs
- Manage third-party vendors as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates, negotiating rates, and working with the finance team to ensure prompt settlement of invoices
- Have a creative POV and push to improve the output through execution and craft
- Help steward creative from a production POV when client parameters create obstacles
- Be regarded as not only the best in the business, but a pleasure to work with
- Never say no without checking or having an alternate solution; recognize that very little is impossible
- Constantly question and double-check your work
- Develop, explore and share new processes to drive creativity alongside production efficiencies
- At least five years of agency experience with demonstrated success in creating meaningful client relationships
- Experience with Content Production, producing a range of content for research, TV, cinema and online, including large- and low-budget US and global-based productions, table top and animation
- Experience in managing campaign workflow for international projects
- Passionate, committed and driven with a desire to learn
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organised ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999 working with clients like Google, Nike, Gorillaz or LVMH. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency, growing even during the current pandemic times thanks to our fast adapter culture and focus on digital communication and products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—October 6th, 2020
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.