Published 9 days ago · Stockholm office
As a Senior Accountant will be handling the accounting for the two legal companies in Sweden. You will work in a high paced, creative and informal work environment. This position reports to the group CFO also based in Stockholm.
In your role as Sr. Accountant you will be a central player in our team where you will work very closely to the business, our brand directors, brand managers, MD and CFO.
- Responsibility for the two legal entities’ accounting and ensuring that the accounting process is efficient, accurate and timely as well as that group policies are adhered to.
- Be the companies’ finance contact person regarding accounting rules and taxes.
- Your tasks will include accounts receivable, accounts payable, payments, account reconciliations, cost analysis, filing of tax returns, VAT, salary documentation and project controlling.
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting.
- Responsibility for monthly management reporting, preparing information for the annual report and on-going contacts with the auditors.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts in co-operation with the Managing Directors and follow up and analyze current projects together with the Brand teams.
- Proactively participate and implement changes regarding operating, administrative and finance routines and processes with the aim of improving profitability and internal control.
- Work in close co-operation with the other finance team members in order to secure quality and share knowledge across the group.
- Train staff in finance and administrative routines and our ERP system Marathon.
- You will report directly to the group CFO.
To succeed and thrive in this role you need to have at least three years of experience within qualified accountancy work. You feel confident in Swedish accountancy regulations and have worked in a multi-company environment or group of companies before.
- University degree with a specialization in accounting and a minimum of 3 years’ of advertising agency experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Swedish GAAP, K3 and the Swedish tax system.
- Good understanding of group accounting and international accounting.
- Very good Excel skills and experience in working with ERP systems.
- You are interested, independent, proactive, thorough, structured, analytical and have strong communication skills. Furthermore, you like being challenged and to make numbers understandable for staff outside the finance department.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and written. Our corporate language is English.
- Being a part of an international growth company in the advertising industry
- Work with creative and fun colleagues in an open and modern culture
- Perks like health care allowance, private health insurance, pension and educational allowance
We are creative people working in a very dynamic and fast paced setting with projects ranging from pure visuals to complex conceptual strategies. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency, growing even during the current pandemic times thanks to our fast adapter culture and focus on digital communication and products.
If you feel this is aimed towards you, please apply! Please write your application in Swedish, the interview will be held partly in Swedish and partly in English.
Deadline—March 8th, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.