Published 25 days ago · Stockholm office
B-Reel Stockholm is always looking for smart, eager newcomers to join our internship program. We bring on interns in creative, design, strategy, social media, animation and project management to name a few. If you don’t see your specialty here drop us a line anyway - it takes all kinds.
What to expect from us:
- A mentor in your same specialty for the entirety of your internship
- Actual hands-on experience, including working with your team on real client briefs
- Opportunity to design a capstone project for yourself if you choose
- And, as an intern at B-Reel you will never, ever be asked to do coffee runs, get the dry cleaning or walk someones dog. The second you walk in the door you are a part of a highly skilled, focused, fun team. We like to get our own coffee anyway.
What we expect from you:
- You are a student either in the middle of your studies or recently graduated
- You are looking for at least 3 months of internship (though we can be flexible on this for the right candidate)
- You are smart, fun, eager, and an all around good person.
- You want to work on dynamic projects for real clients with a team who will treat you like family.
If this sounds like you, please send us:
- Your resume, a personal statement enumerating why you would like to intern with us as well as the proposed dates of internship
- Which department you want to intern with
- A link to your portfolio (if you have one. If not, we can help with that too).
B-Reel is a creative agency connecting modern brands and audiences through innovations in storytelling and technology. With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Stockholm, London, Barcelona and Berlin, B-Reel's clients include Google, Facebook, Spotify, LVMH, H&M, Hublot and Storytel.
Deadline—December 29th, 2020
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.