Published 3 months ago · New York office
The New York office is ready for a step change. New beautiful office space in DUMBO, a strong core team, and more interesting client opportunities than ever. It feels like Covid-19 has fast fwd the development of the industry’s needs in our direction. More and more top brands are looking to take advantage of the B-Reel secret sauce - our commitment to tech and innovation; our cultural aptitude, and our commitment to craft across all media.
We are not your run of the mill agency, we are a group of craft hungry outliers helping companies around the globe become interesting to talk about and their product interesting to use.
B-Reel New York is looking for a dynamic Brand Manager to join our expanding team – someone with excellent client skills, who can help nurture our portfolio of brand partners, including Google, LVMH, Hyundai, Afterpay, but isn’t afraid of rolling up their sleeves up and diving into a production.
The Brand Manager is the axis in our projects – facilitating the daily interactions within our teams and with our brand partners. The Brand Manager develops relationships with a portfolio of partners with the focus of not only delivering projects on time and to budget, but ensuring they deliver against KPIs and meet the B-Reel standard of creative and innovative excellence.
- Develop positive relationships with our brand partners, fostering trust and collaboration with a focus on client retention and growth.
- Ability to distill our clients needs and come to the table with a POV, helping nurture client retention and growth, but also pushing us to get to interesting work that matters.
- Be the primary point of contact for ongoing projects with brand partners, manage expectations and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to client needs and objectives, as well as budget.
- Set up and manage the project process in collaboration with senior brand team, and work closely with the creative team throughout the process.
- Identify, set up and negotiate scopes, craft thoughtful proposals and timelines in order to maximize our creative and financial outcome.
- Forecast and track account and project metrics.
- Be ultimately responsible for the production of a project in terms of budgeting, planning, team resourcing and securing a successful outcome in terms of process and financial result.
- At least five years of agency experience, preferably within a full service agency.
- Demonstrated success in creating long term client relationships and delivering positive project outcomes.
- Preferably; experience of managing globals campaigns and initiatives.
- You are: interested in culture, new technologies and the world around you, a self-starter, structured and thorough, with strong communication skills. Furthermore, you are a problem solver at heart and know to work smarter, not harder. You believe in the power of collaboration and creativity.
- Paid Family Leave According to Parental Pledge
- 401K retirement Plan
- All inclusive health insurance covered at 85%
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Education Stipend
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—July 31st, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.