Digital Strategy Lead
Published 21 hours ago · Barcelona office
We’re looking for a Strategy Lead to help us create world-class digital ecosystems - products, experiences and content - through results-driven solutions, based on research, data analysis and insights, that grow our relationships and presence.
- Proven leader in designing and developing innovative, effective digital products, platforms and services, with a strong POV on what’s needed to build modern digital ecosystems that people want to engage with.
- Forward-looking and always in search of opportunities to elevate our client’s digital ecosystem; our processes; capabilities, and how we deliver across projects as the primary advocate for strategy within the Barcelona office.
- Entrepreneur who is able to actively seek-out and grow new business opportunities, while also building valuable relationships and trust with clients that translates into positive business outcomes for all.
- Active participant in technology and culture with a deep understanding of the latest and greatest, and what we need to beat.
- Who thrives working in open, fluid, interdisciplinary collaborative environments, and values strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Strategizing, concepting, defining best-in-class multi-context platforms; products, experiences and content, grounded in research and insight.
- Collaborate closely with creative and tech teams in order to define strategy for a given client engagement
- Own overall implementation strategy from requirements gathering through production
- Develop research plans, conduct research, and analyze results
- Lead client presentations and be able to generate business opportunities based on research and insights.
- Supporting the development of thought leadership, IP, and experiments that support and grow our commitment to innovation.
- Track record of building successful, complex digital systems: products, interactive experiences and content.
- Domain knowledge in fashion, luxury & commerce platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive, productive relationships with client leads, and creative partners.
- ≈8+ years of relevant full time experience.
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 4 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organised ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999 working with clients like Google, Nike, Gorillaz or LVMH. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency, growing even during the current pandemic times thanks to our fast adapter culture and focus on digital communication and products.
Barcelona is a small, relatively young studio in the Group. Right now, we are taking all COVID-19 safety recommendations and we are WFH but our fantastic office is located in Poble Nou district. A formerly industrial area that has become the perfect place for tech innovation businesses and new start-ups.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—August 31st, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.