HR Assistant / Admin
Published 2 months ago · Stockholm office
B-Reel and BRF Stockholm is now looking for a dynamic HR Assistant to join our expanding team. You’ll be working with our European offices, mainly with our agency B-Reel, but also supporting our film production company BRF. Reporting into the CHRO, the HR Assistant is detail-oriented and strives to add extra value to the HR team. This role is a great opportunity for someone who ideally has at least 1 year of experience as an HR/benefits administrator or HR intern and wants to be in a collaborative and creative environment.
- Ensures accurate and timely inputting and maintenance of all automated employee records. Enters all personnel data into Bamboo and g-drive, including new hire and termination transactions and changes to employee records
- Complies and completes all new hire, term, including NDA's, Employee Handbooks, Contracts, etc
- Assists in freelance searches/bookings and full time recruitment and interviews as needed
- Responsible for developing and maintaining system user procedures, guidelines, and documentation of all records administration processes
- Serves as a department resource on training others or resolving issues in BambooHR
- Answer employee payroll and, eventually, benefits questions
- Manages deadlines for annual reviews
- Manages pension and health insurance payments
- Process different types of leaves of absence
- Performs ad hoc projects and other related duties as assigned
- Support the CHRO with visa applications, processes and renewals
- Outgoing personality with extraordinary organizational skills
- Solid written/verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Self-motivated with a service minded attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong interest in HR related tasks
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999.
We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: the most interested people make the most interesting things. B-Reel has studios in five cities. Besides Stockholm we are in New York, Los Angeles, Barcelona and Berlin. Our fantastic office is located in Medborgarplatsen, Södermalm.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please apply as soon as possible, interviews will be held throughout the recruitment process.
Deadline—May 28th, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.