Experience Design Strategy Lead
Published 21 days ago · Los Angeles office
B-Reel Group is on an ambitious journey to become a global Top 10 creative agency group in terms of output and perception by clients.
Creating work that defines us and resonates in culture is at the core of our strategy to deliver against this. We believe that good work leads to more work and this has been a constant philosophy over the last 20 years. Stubbornly independent and deliberately lean, we have four nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion in every output.
In our Los Angeles office we have been leading some of our most important client relationships, designing and developing digital products, services and experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. We think holistically about the product we’re creating, and why people would choose to use it. Our output includes: visual identity design; web design; UX/UI design; product development; mobile apps; prototyping; installations, and mixed reality.
More and more top brands are looking to side with the B-Reel ethos - our tech and innovation hunger, our cultural savvy and our commitment to craft across everything we do - and we are looking for more great individuals to join our team.
We’re looking for an Experience Design Strategy Lead who can help fuel the growth of our Los Angeles office — creating iconic digital products, services and ecosystems that grow our client relationships and presence.
You should be:
- Proven leader in designing and developing innovative, effective digital products, platforms and services, with a strong POV on what’s needed to build modern digital ecosystems that people want to engage with.
- Forward-looking and always in search of opportunities to elevate our client’s digital ecosystem; our processes; capabilities, and how we deliver across projects as the primary advocate for strategy within the Los Angeles office.
- Entrepreneur who is able to actively seek-out and grow new business opportunities, while also building valuable relationships and trust with clients that translates into positive business outcomes for all.
- Active participant in technology and culture with a deep understanding of the latest and greatest, and what we need to beat.
- Accountable for successfully leading end-to-end projects from strategic lens across multiple client relationships large and small.
- Inclusive of exploring, conceptualizing, defining best-in-class multi-context platforms; products, and services, grounded in research and insight.
- Close partnership with production and client leads to help build new and existing client relationships; identify and convert new and organic business opportunities, and strategic delivery against them to the highest standard.
- Vocal advocate for experience design strategy within the LA team; with clients, and broader B-Reel community.
- Supporting the development of thought leadership, IP, and experiments that support and grow our commitment to innovation across the group.
- Providing ongoing oversight, guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Track record of building successful, complex digital systems, products, and services.
- Deep expertise in interactive experiences, best-in-class technology platforms, and design principles.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive, productive relationships with client leads, and creative partners, and drive growth across the business.
- Confident presenting and discussing work with senior client partners.
- Thrives working in open, fluid, interdisciplinary collaborative environments.
- ≈8+ years of relevant full time experience.
A few perks:
- 5 paid Free Fridays Annually (in addition to Paid Time Off)
- Paid Family leave according to Parental Pledge.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan.
- All Inclusive Health Insurance covered at 85%.
- Wellness Wednesdays.
- Yearly education allowance.
- Monthly Budget for Wellness Activities
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 4 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999.
We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: the most interested people make the most interesting things. B-Reel has studios in four cities. Besides Los Angeles we are in New York, Stockholm and Barcelona. Our fantastic office is located in DTLA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Deadline—July 19th, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.