Senior Brand Designer
Published 2 months ago · Los Angeles office
B-Reel Los Angeles is on an ambitious journey to become a globally recognized product design studio in terms of output, perception by clients and potential employees.
Creating work that defines us and resonates in culture is at the core of our strategy to deliver against this. We believe that good work leads to more work and this has been a constant philosophy over the last 20 years. Stubbornly independent and deliberately lean, we have four nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion in every output.
In our Los Angeles office we have been leading some of our most important client relationships, designing and developing digital products, services and experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. We think holistically about the product we’re creating, and why people would choose to use it. Our output includes: product strategy, ideation and prototyping, product development, and launches and releases.
More and more top brands are looking to side with the B-Reel ethos - our tech and innovation hunger, our cultural savvy and our commitment to craft across everything we do - and we are looking for more great individuals to join our team.
We're looking for a Senior Brand Designer who can work across a range of brands and their digital experiences. As a Sr. Brand Designer, you’ll work to develop visual concepts for digital products, websites, or immersive experiences. At ease in contemporary visual culture, you understand what a brand’s audience will find compelling, and work from there to deliver a coherent and consistent brand experience across various channels.
You will be empowered to lead your work with support from the leadership team, from conception, to production, to launch. Our Los Angeles studio will lead products and services in partnership with our global network of brand and innovation studios and we seek someone excited to help shape and lead our growing team.
- 7+ years experience working with digital media
- Solid foundation in visual / graphic design, communication, and branding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to present work clearly and persuasively
- Extensive experience with current design tools
- Track record of building successful visual systems, campaigns, and brands
- Demonstrated ability to build positive and productive relationships with clients
- Experience with Motion Graphics for asset production
- Experience with 3D environments, AR/VR or Mixed Reality
- Keen to contribute to Brand Strategy & Art Direction
- Impressive conceptual outlook with ability to produce original ideas
- Strategic in driving brand experiences through design and insights
- Detail-oriented and organized, with meticulous execution
- Inspires teammates to be expressive and innovative in their ideas
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, and curiosity-driven
- Supports visual and art direction, branding end-to-end
- Conceptualize, explore, and develop visual concepts into identity and visual systems
- Collaborate with strategy and creative teams to research and define a brand’s audience, voice, tone, and personality
- Collaborate with product and engineering partners to create and maintain a consistent brand experience end-to-end
- Contribute to thought leadership in design and innovation
A few perks:
- Hybrid work policy
- 5 paid Free Fridays annually (in addition to Paid Time Off)
- Paid Family leave according to Parental Pledge
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with vested schedule
- All inclusive Health Insurance covered at 85%
- Wellness Wednesdays (short work day)
- Yearly education allowance
- Monthly budget for wellness activities
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 4 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999.
We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: the most interested people make the most interesting things. B-Reel has studios in four cities. Besides Los Angeles we are in New York, Stockholm and Barcelona. Our new sun-filled loft office with a fantastic view is located in DTLA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Deadline—January 31st, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.