Senior Digital Designer
Published 6 days ago · New York office
The New York office is ready for a step change. New beautiful office space in DUMBO, a strong core team, and more interesting client opportunities than ever. It feels like Covid-19 has fast fwd the development of the industry’s needs in our direction. More and more top brands are looking to take advantage of the B-Reel secret sauce - our commitment to tech and innovation; our cultural aptitude, and our commitment to craft across all media.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join and help conceptualize and design holistic brand experiences from the ground up. This is a critical role on our small team. You’ll work with a diverse range of clients and bring a real knowledge of how to deliver best-in-class digital creative that meets a client business goals.
We are looking for a self-starter who knows how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent but also values collaboration. You care about the work and the people you work with and enjoy solving complex and interesting work challenges. You’ll be responsible for pushing the user experience forward across all digital touchpoints and through every stage of the process.
- You are responsible visual aesthetic of all our projects and pitches.
- Create design systems and produce pixel-perfect production design for responsive web
- Work alongside a high-performing teams of creatives, developers, producers, and strategists to create award winning interactive experiences.
- Develop and present innovative and strategic concepts and communications clearly and effectively in a timely manner
- Guide projects from ideation through production design and development, and be able to give actionable feedback at all stages
- Serve as design lead on your client relationships and projects
- Prototype in motion, using Principle, Figma, or a similar tool
- Mentor junior designers, providing continuous feedback and constructive critiques of their work
Requirements and Must-Haves:
- 7+ years of digital design experience working at a creative agency, or similar environment. In addition, you’ve spent 2+ years in a leadership role and can effectively oversee the quality and efficacy of our digital team’s work.
- Has killer design aesthetic and an excellent handle on user experience. Can imagine new ways of bringing digital experiences to life through interaction and content. You’re excited by emerging technologies and have a drive to continue learning and experimenting.
- High level of craft; highly proficient in Figma, Sketch and other design tools. Solid understanding of UX and design principles.
- Has launched websites, apps, and e-commerce projects from discovery through deployment and understands how to concept and design digital product experiences across a range of client categories.
- Has great understanding of current design and social trends, typography and art direction.
- Can confidently present and sell your work to clients.
- A mentor who is excited to help grow a team of digital designers
- Has an exciting portfolio of design projects
- Paid Family Leave According to Parental Pledge
- 401K retirement Plan
- All inclusive health insurance covered at 85%
- Wellness Wednesdays
- Education Stipend
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—August 31st, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.