Senior Integrated Producer
Published a month ago · New York office
The New York office is ready for a step change. New beautiful office space in DUMBO, a strong core team, and more interesting client opportunities than ever. It feels like Covid-19 has fast forward the development of the industry’s needs in our direction. More and more top brands are looking to take advantage of the B-Reel secret sauce - our commitment to tech and innovation; our cultural aptitude, and our commitment to craft across all media.
- Be ultimately responsible for the production of client projects in terms of budgeting, planning, team resourcing, participating in day-to-day production activities, talent/partner searches, bidding, pre-production, production/shooting through post & delivery
- Produce integrated content – including video for broadcast and/or online/social media, digital product, interactive advertising and experiential
- Develop positive relationships within the organization as well as in the production community. Be the internal team's partner by promoting trust and collaboration with a focus on achieving the highest creative output and financial growth
- Be on the pulse of new talent, companies and emerging technologies/platforms
- Partner with our Brand Directors and Brand Managers, providing them direction in regards to project needs
- Create and maintain robust administrative systems and adhere scrupulously to existing ones
- Manage the bidding process as per client agreements including working with procurement and cost consultants when required
- Be responsible for providing a solid foundation of paperwork for the team, set up and negotiate scopes, proposals and timeline
- Forecast and track client accounts and project financials
- Manage third-party vendors as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates, negotiating rates, and working with the finance team to ensure prompt settlement of invoices
- Ensure the final creative product is consistent with agency and client's vision, budget, and timeline
- Maintains a positive and constructive relationship with clients, directors, and suppliers
- Have a creative POV and push to improve the output through execution and craft
- Help steward creative from a production POV when client parameters create obstacles
- Be regarded as not only the best in the business, but a pleasure to work with
- Be solution oriented. Never say no without checking or having an alternate solution; recognize that very little is impossible
- Constantly question and double-check your work
- Be constantly curious and on the pulse of new talent, platforms and ways of working
- Develop, explore and share new processes to drive creativity alongside production efficiencies
- At least 6 years of agency production experience with demonstrated success in creating best in class work.
- Direct to brand production / studio experience is a plus
- Experience with producing a range of multimedia content for broadcast, online/social, new media/emerging platforms, including large- and low-budget US and global-based productions
- Strong understanding of digital workflows and experiential activations.
- Experience in managing integrated campaign workflows
- Passionate, committed and driven with a desire to learn
- Strong understanding and experience of production unions (DGA, SAG) as well as in offshore production.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid Family Leave according to Parental Pledge.
- All inclusive health insurance covered at 85%.
- 401K Retirement Plan
- WFH Wednesdays
- Wellness and Education Stipends
- Anytime Wellness, Summer Fridays and more!
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999 working with clients like Google, Nike, Gorillaz or LVMH. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency, growing even during the current pandemic times thanks to our fast adapter culture and focus on digital communication and products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—August 31st, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.