Published 16 days ago · New York office
B-Reel New York is always looking for smart, eager newcomers to join our robust internship program. As a Strategy Intern at B-Reel, you’ll have a mentor who will oversee your work throughout the duration of the internship, showing you the ropes along the way. You’ll get actual hands-on experience in strategy work, including helping work on real briefs dealing with client’s business problems. You’ll even have the opportunity to design a capstone project for yourself if you want to. Best of all, as an intern at B-Reel, you’ll never be asked to do coffee runs, get the dry cleaning, or walk someone’s dog. The second you walk in the door, you are part of a highly skilled, focused, and fun team.
What you’ll do:
- You will be a valued member and contributor of an interdisciplinary strategy team, all while working closely with client services and creative departments
- You will apply your creative problem-solving and research skills to crack a variety of briefs, ranging from brand identity to product launches
- You will have the opportunity to learn several verticals of brand strategy, including communications planning, brand planning, and experiential/technology, under the supervision of a Senior Strategist / Strategy Director
- You will be able to work towards a collaborative capstone project along with the 2022 internship cohort in addition to clients
Who you are:
- You are a current student or recent graduate with a keen interest in research, creative and technology You are interested in building a robust foundation in brand strategy, emerging media, technology and UX.
- Someone who can You are ideally able to commit to at least 3 months of internship, though we can be flexible
- You have an insatiable curiosity to identify and deconstruct cultural trends and insights, and articulate what that means for brands and products
- You are both intrigued by complex brand and cultural challenges and new approaches to solve them
This will be a paid internship, so may not qualify for academic credit if that’s what you’re looking for. We urge you to talk to your school counselors to find out more about receiving academic credit for internships.
To apply, complete the form on this page, including your resume. If you have a portfolio, we also encourage you to include a link to that. If you don't have a portfolio, no worries. We're here to help you develop one!
B-Reel is a creative agency that sits at the intersection of storytelling, technology, and culture. Our global team consists of many designers, writers, strategists, producers, technologists, and developers working in New York, Los Angeles, London, Stockholm, and Barcelona. Our unique set-up and approach allows us to work seamlessly across strategy, creative, and production to create breakthrough work in the fields of modern advertising, product development, and beyond.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—December 31st, 2021
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.