Talent and Recruitment Manager
Published 2 months ago · Barcelona office
We’re B-Reel — an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. Born in Sweden and with 4 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organized ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things.
In Barcelona, interesting means not being a conventional agency, mixing brand and product innovation, being thinkers and doers simultaneously and far away from the Spanish modus operandi of both clients and agencies. We work in a modern international environment for global clients who dream big, a perfect blend of high-tech companies - like Google or Twitch - and luxury brands - such as Moncler and the LVMH Group.
We are on an exciting journey as an agency and we are looking for a Talent and Recruitment Manager to help us continue shaping our ever-evolving team.
The role of the Talent and Recruitment Manager is to have global responsibility for driving our employer branding, recruitment and retention strategy as well as local responsibility for all recruitment. He/she is responsible for developing our approach to fostering the right internal culture and building our teams with the world’s most interested people. This position will be measured on time to hire, number of great hires, employee retention and number of spontaneous applications from relevant talent.
Your role will be:
- Maintain and improve recruitment process, including securing diversified recruitment
- Recruitment of staff and interns in Barcelona (creation of recruitment briefs, creation of ads, candidate scanning, candidate communication, screening, interviewing, collecting feedback, hiring team communication)
- New hire negotiation and constructing compensation packages
- Attend campus recruitment events
- Host and plan student nights
- Initiate and drive employer branding initiatives
Talent and culture
- Career planning for current employees in liaison with MD’s and managers
- Oversee internship program
- Employee onboarding, culture, organization etc
- Employee offboarding, exit interview
- Training employees and managers in Bamboo and ATS
- Answering general questions about policies etc (parental leave, vacation, sick days). Detailed questions are directed to HR admin.
- Create and update Work descriptions
- Some employee training
What we expect:
- Excellent level of english, both written and spoken
- Previous experience recruiting for modern brand and innovation agencies
- Previous experience building and maintaining a network of talent
- Good understanding of employer branding and diverse recruiting
What we offer:
- An international and positive work environment with the most talented people
- Working for modern brands on a global scale
- Competitive salary
- Private Health insurance
- Yearly education allowance for attending workshops, events or conferences
- Finishing earlier on Fridays
- Extra days off on top of vacation days
- B-Reel Nomad. The opportunity for any B-Reel employee to visit and work on local projects from any of our four global offices (Stockholm, Barcelona, New York, Los Angeles) anytime, between 2 weeks to 2 months
- Fantastic office located in Poble Nou, including a terrace with beautiful views of the city. Now WFH due to covid, but in the future, we aim for a hybrid approach (WFH/WFO) to conciliate personal and professional life
- Healthy snacks, fruits and, on Fridays, “vermut”
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
The Talent and Recruitment Manager reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Deadline—August 5th, 2022
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.