Published a month ago · Barcelona office
B-Reel Barcelona is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our expanding team – someone that has a passion for concepting digital experiences but very hands-on in creating user journeys, sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
The role has two focus areas:
- Designing and maintaining world-class digital products, sites and experiences for a wide variety of international clients, with a strong focus in Fashion / Luxury e-commerce platforms.
- Owning and presenting UX to clients.
UX Design is a central discipline at B-Reel and is core to everything we do. UX Designers develop and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions to our client’s business problems. UX Designers are constantly looking for opportunities to bring innovative ideas to every project. The role will not imply any UI Design.
- Work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences for digital products and experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Present UX work to clients
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other creative members and technical team.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- At least 4 years of experience with demonstrated success in creating meaningful UX designs for complex digital environments.
- Examples of work in Luxury / Fashion e-commerce platforms
- Experience in creating and improving long life-cycle digital experiences
- Familiar with modern UX tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Framer.js and Jira.
- Excellent English level, comfortable with doing presentations to clients and other members of the team.
B-Reel is an independent creative agency that operates at the intersection of storytelling, technology and culture. With 5 nimble offices in Europe and the US, we’ve organised ourselves around change and forward motion since 1999 working with clients like Google, Nike, Gorillaz or LVMH. We try to live, hire, work and play according to one simple belief: The most interested people make the most interesting things. We are on an exciting journey as an agency, growing even during the current pandemic times thanks to our fast adapter culture and focus on digital communication and products.
Barcelona is a small, relatively young (7 years) studio in the Group. Right now, we are taking all COVID-19 safety recommendations and we are WFH but our fantastic office is located in Poble Nou district. A formerly industrial area that has become the perfect place for tech innovation businesses and new start-ups.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Deadline—December 22nd, 2020
We believe in the magic of being interested. In the world; its culture, craft, technology, and above all, its people. Interested in problems great and small, and their unexpected solutions.
In seeing every project as an opportunity to challenge how things have always been done. To create new ways to engage people, use technology, and work
In being stubbornly independent and deliberately lean. 5 nimble offices with one shared culture of curiosity. Designed for change and forward motion.